Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do you offer vacation rentals?
No. Our minimum lease term is 7 months.
2. Do you offer low-income housing?
Not at this time.
3. How far are you from the beach/beaches area?
We are approximately 15-20 minutes from the beaches and beautiful Anna Maria Island.
4. Do you offer valet trash pick-up?
No. We are on the City's trash pickup schedule. They pick up at our community on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
5. Do you have assigned parking?
Yes. Each apartment is assigned 1 marked parking space. There is ample guest parking throughout the community.
6. What are the public schools near your community?
* HIGH SCHOOL: Bayshore High School
* MIDDLE SCHOOL: W.D. Sugg Middle School
* ELEMENTARY SCHOOL: Seabreeze Elementary School
7. Are utilities included in the rent?
No utilities are included. Water is billed with the rent and residents are responsible for setting up their own electric, cable and internet.
8. Do you require renter’s insurance?
Yes. We require a minimum of $100,000 Liability Insurance
9. What is your pet policy?
We have breed and weight restrictions. We require a $300 nonrefundable pet fee per pet, $15 per month per pet and there is a maximum of 2 pets allowed.
10. How far is the nearest grocery store?
There are 4 major grocery store chains within 2 to 2-1/2 miles of the community.